Welcome to our community!

Welcome to the FieldKit Community! We’ve built this to be a forum for FieldKit users, potential users, their communities, and anyone who is interested in understanding their local environment. Here you can ask questions about FieldKit and environmental sensing, share tips and tricks, celebrate successes, and collaborate with others over environmental data.

It’s a brand-new community that will develop and change over time based on feedback from our members, so check back often for new features and content.

All that being said, here are some tips for getting started in the FieldKit Community:

First, I have a guide with common questions you might have around getting started. You can access it by clicking here: FAQ.

Next, browse the current conversations within the Main Community Hub. This is where most of the discussion is occurring and is a great place to ask questions, share tips, and celebrate successes with other members.

If you have a question specifically about FieldKit tech or need to troubleshoot an issue, please feel free to post it in the FieldKit Help category and someone from our team (or even a fellow community member!) will do our best to assist you.

Finally, I recommend that you look over our Community Guidelines in order to get a sense for how we’d like our community to interact.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions at any time–I’m here to make sure your experience is a good one!

2 Likes